Newly created REVELxp, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation where you can make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
REVELxp is looking for a highly driven and passionate individual to drive partnership revenues across the various company business lines. As the Vice President of Sponsorships, you will be responsible for delivering on individual and team revenue goals through the successful execution of integrated marketing activations that meet client’s objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a revenue generator and for selling successful sponsorships as well as consistently securing six & seven-figure investments. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have an established reputation of success gained through a combination of work with major brands, teams or agencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Deliver on individual and team revenue goals through a solutions-based sales approach
- Ability to execute on short- and long-term business plans with an emphasis on delivering premium experiences
- Provide expertise in developing and selling partnership platforms
- Establish best practices for maximizing revenue streams across corporate sponsorships and premium hospitality
- Develop and maintain strong, lasting relationships with both current and potential corporate partners
- Responsible for integration of all sponsorships into the overall event activation
- Supervise the partnership sales and fulfillment team and work closely with various business lines to ensure the highest quality of service & fan experience
- Ability to accurately report on projections and actual revenues for each business unit within regularly established intervals
- Travel regularly to events to ensure quality control and best practices are being upheld.
This position will be located in one of the REVELxp corporate offices, and may require relocation dependent upon current residency.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Eight or more years of revenue generation partnership/sponsorship sales experience with a professional or collegiate team, league, media or entertainment organization
- A track record of driving revenue growth for major events across sports & entertainment
- Known throughout the industry for professionalism and self-confidence when interacting with internal and external partners
- Effective problem-solving abilities and the ability to work independently and as a team -- be a self-starter and collaborative depending on needs
- Strong organization, communication, follow up and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
- Experienced in managing numerous projects at once within a fast-paced environment; time management is key
- High level of initiative, specifically in the areas of company growth and process improvement
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity, character, honesty and commitment to excellence
- Results-driven; willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the goal
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.