To contribute to client retention by ensuring clients receive timely, professional technical support to teachers, staff, and students.
• Provide on-site desktop and mobile device support to teachers, administrators and students—including assistance with the use of hardware, software, and cloud-based applications.
• Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot network problems.
• Assist with setup, configuration, and installation of devices, equipment, software, printers and other peripherals.
• Document break/fix activities in online ticketing system.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Attend school board meetings, as required.
• Assist with deliverable preparation as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; ability to lift at least 25 pounds
• 12 months, Monday-Friday
• Varies with client hours; normally one hour prior to start of school day until one hour after end of school day
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3+ years experience required
• A+ certification required
• G Suite Administrator certification required
• Net+ certification preferred
• Valid driver’s license; must adhere to company driving policy