A Resource manager in support of acquisition, integration, and sustainment programs. This position provides resource management expertise for planning, analyzing and executing the Research Development Test Evaluation (RDTE), Procurement, Operation and Maintenance Defense (OMD), and Reimbursable Customer programs.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain procedures that will enable the program to liquidate all outstanding obligations as well as all unliquidated obligations.
- Input and retrieval of information from the SOMARDS accounting system. Reconcile and update program within the SOMARDS accounting system to official accounting records.
- Process funding documentation.
- Assist in preparing spend plans, execution reviews, briefings and end of month reports.
- Establish and maintain procedures to monitor government IMPAC card program.
- Prepare financial documents (commitments and obligations) for certification by authorized Government personnel.
- Track Funds Authorizations Documents (FAD) for all appropriations to ensure timely responses.
- Develop and maintain procedures that will enable the program to record, track, analyze, and report on the status of commitments, obligations, expenses and disbursements for multi-year Investment and Operation Maintenance appropriations.
- Prepare budget justifications, develop budget guidance; assist in the development of stand-alone budget briefings, develop and update briefings to be used during execution reviews.
- Provide support as it relates to preparation and review of program documentations, including resource management manuals, SOPs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years-experience working in accordance with Defense Finance and Accounting (DFAS) policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 4 years-experience working with Standard Operations and Maintenance Army Research and Development System (SOMARDS) or similar systems such as DCAS, STANFINS or GFEBS.
- Minimum of 3 years financial management experience that required tracking and management of large number of unliquidated obligations (ULO), negative unliquidated obligations and outstanding commitments in multiple federal appropriations.
- Secret or Interim Secret security clearance.
- Minimum of 2 years financial management experience that required management and execution of complex programs with large numbers of outstanding commitments and obligations in OSD Major Force Program (MFP)-11 Special Forces appropriations, specifically RDTE, Procurement, Operations and Maintenance and DERF.
- Bachelor’s degree in an accounting or business field.
Come Join Our Team! Kokua is a Family-Oriented employer offering excellent benefits. Kokua provides a choice of several medical plans, Company paid dental and vision plans, and immediate vesting in our 401K plan with 5% matching. We offer a flexible spending account, Company paid group term life and disability insurance, and generous paid vacation leave, separate sick leave and holiday schedules.
Kokua is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age (over 40 years), protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department at (757) 243-8462.
V3 Certified Company