Reports to: Lifeguard Supervisor
Job Summary: The Lifeguard is responsible for ensuring the safety and well being of customers using the Waterpark. They are also responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment in the Waterpark.
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Demonstrate great customer service skills
- Must successfully complete the American Red Cross Certification Program (Class provided at The Waters of Minocqua)
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as scheduled by manager
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform Lifeguard duties in accordance with the current American Red Cross Lifeguarding standards.
- Ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for all guests using the Waterpark.
- Adhere to departmental polices and procedures pertaining to Lifeguard duties.
- Promote and practice safety standards at all times.
- Maintain a clean and well groomed appearance at all times in accordance with departmental standards.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Understand and practice the Big Ten guidelines.
- End of shift and periodic cleaning tasks which include picking up towels, inner tubes, garbage and general preventive maintenance.
- Attend regular and frequent inservice training include 1 hour inservices as scheduled by Waterpark Manager
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.