Reports To: Assistant General Manager, General Manager
Job Summary: To ensure that the breakfast room and seating area is set-up properly in order to provide a quality cold and/or hot breakfast for the guest per the brand standards. All sanitation standards should be followed and met. Position should be familiar with the proper operation, set-up and control of all equipment.
- Wear the proper uniform and name tag as prescribed by the hotel, when on duty, making sure it is clean and neat in appearance.
- Greet all hotel guests with a friendly smile and a friendly greeting (i.e. good morning)
- Ensure that all breakfast equipment is operational and set-up for the day’s business. Report any inoperable equipment immediately to the Assistant General Manager or General Manager so that the necessary repairs can be made.
- Ensure that all brand and/or S & L Hospitality required food and beverage items are provided within the hours specified.
- Clean the breakfast room area including breakfast stations, floors, walls (if needed), vents (if needed), and entry doors and windows (if needed). In addition, ensure that the back of house kitchen area and equipment is also cleaned and ready for the next day.
- Communicate any guest issues or questions to management immediately.
- Follow all hotel policies as specified in the Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties or assignments as requested by the Assistant General Manager or General Manager