The Bartender will prepare and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to patrons, oversee the stock of liquor and bar supplies, and collect money for drinks served.
- Receives orders from patrons and waitstaff.
- Prepares and serves liquor, mixed drinks, wine, beer, and nonalcoholic drinks as ordered.
- Ensures that fruit and other garnishes are prepared ahead of the opening of the bar.
- Maintains the bar and keeps it clean and organized.
- Attractively displays glasses and liquor bottles.
- Keeps bar supplied with snacks.
- Ensures that customers are of legal drinking age by checking photo IDs.
- Collects money from customers for drinks prepared and served.
- Uses proper judgment and, when necessary, refuses service to patrons who are intoxicated or disruptive.
- Submits orders or creates requisition forms for liquor, beer, and other bar-related supplies.