The Bartender will prepare and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages to patrons, oversee the stock of liquor and bar supplies, collect money for drinks served and clean up bar area after close. Part-time, majority summer weekends.
- Receives orders from patrons.
- Stock special events bar before event start.
- Prepares and serves liquor, mixed drinks, wine, beer, and nonalcoholic drinks as ordered.
- Ensures that fruit and other garnishes are prepared ahead of the opening of the bar.
- Maintains the bar and keeps it clean and organized.
- Ensures that customers are of legal drinking age by checking photo IDs.
- Collects money from customers for drinks prepared and served.
- Uses proper judgment and, when necessary, refuses service to patrons who are intoxicated or disruptive.
- Clean up bar and event area of any bar trash/messes.