At Comstar we believe in the power of transformation and its unparalleled value for our clients. By integrating a full spectrum of innovative solutions with honesty and unmatched experience and support, Comstar enables companies across all industries to achieve their goals. We are customer-focused and believe our ultimate success comes from our client’s success.
As an integral part of the Sales & Marketing team, the Sales Support Administrator’s primary responsibilities center around the tactical support of the Sales organization and serving as a communication liaison between all internal and external stakeholders party to our Sales efforts. The activities include but are not limited to building Companies and Opportunities in ConnectWise, authoring, assemble, and audit quotes/proposals through collaboration with the Sales Engineers (SEs) and Technology Solution Managers (TSMs), commissions auditing and general support escalations as needed and assembly of performance reports.
What’s My Role?: (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for data entry on behalf of Sales team including creating Company profile and associated Opportunities, notating, tracking and updating opportunities, date/stage maintenance and close out status; conduct financial analysis (GM) and ROI against all Opportunities; issue supporting paperwork including CPQ forms, credit applications, proposals/quotes; pipeline management assistance; manage special pricing requests and interface with internal (e.g., Finance, Supply Chain, SEs and TSMs) to resolve opportunity life cycle needs
- Coordinate and perform tasks related to Telecom expense management (TEM) including auditing, inventory assembly, variance studies, issuing savings recommendations and serving as a client advocate internally to execute technology optimization targets, both timely and accurately
- Contribute to the maintenance of summary level reports of direct, indirect and Partner activity, proposals generated, close ratios, product subscription rates, commissions generated, appointments/call campaigns/mail merge campaigns and Time to Revenue
- Assist in process improvement initiatives designed to create efficiency throughout the Sales Department
Am I the Right Fit?: (Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, general Business field and/or 1-3 years’ related work experience in the telecommunications or IT/MSP fields in a Sales, Marketing or General Business role (Billing, Commissions/AP/AR)
- Working knowledge of data analysis, data interrogation tools (Excel, Access, SQL)
- Experience with Sales and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (e.g., Salesforce, Masterstream, ConnectWise, Profitable Revenue Growth PRG) preferred
- Soft Skills: Excellent/skilled communication (both written and verbal) skills; positive motivator; strong relationship building skills; ability to effectively interact with multiple disciplines/departments (cultural and departmental liaison); creative thinker; strong customer service/support orientation; strong analytic skills; strong business acumen
What are the perks?: (Benefits)
Comstar offers competitive healthcare benefits, 401(k) with a matching program and Paid Time Off. But so do most places, right? - So how do we stand out? Our team lives by our values and we strive to find applicants that do the same. We are respectful and honest. We work hard, but we have fun while doing it. We celebrate each other's victories and support each other through challenges. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Note: Interviews will be conducted via video conferencing (Microsoft Teams).