Since 2015, Alphalete™ has been fearlessly committed to empowering others and, in the process, becoming better ourselves. Learn more, dream more—be more. These words not only shape our core mission at Alphalete™, they perfectly describe the qualities we look for when seeking out talent for our Alpha Team. We're proud...but never satisfied and we need motivated team members to join us as we experience rapid growth.
Select, pack, replenish or otherwise process product in the Distribution Center in a safe manner. Work under close supervision of DC leaders. Help build a culture where we can all learn more, dream more and be more.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves as required per orders.
- Mark materials or objects for identification.
- Prepare products for shipment.
- Pack and unpack items.
- Read and use scanners to access order information to select correct products.
- Select correct products from bins or shelves for individual orders. Sort materials or objects for processing or transport.
- Stack products in appropriate locations.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in the distribution center.
- Hang, fold, package, and tag returned products.
- Operate steam or other pressing machines to remove wrinkles from garments.
- Process returned products, ensuring system information is accurate.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner.
- Package objects for shipping.
- Stock supplies or merchandise.
- May count products or other items in order to capture accurate inventories.
- May assist in other areas in the DC such as Fulfillment or Receiving.
- Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships, maintaining them over time.
- Communicate with others by telephone, in written form, e-mail, other electronic means, or in person.
- Follow all safety polices and practices, work safe and tell HR or a leader if there is an unsafe condition