Colonial Golf and Tennis Club is looking for a Golf Cart Attendant to assist guests and members with outside services.
Essential Functions of the Golf Cart Attendant:
• Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
• Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
• Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
• Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
• Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
• Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Colonial Golf & Tennis Club.
• Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
• Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
• May direct start of play.
• Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
• Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
• Assists with food and beverage activities.
• Cleans golfers clubs upon completion of play.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Less than high school education; or
• Up to one-month related experience or training; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.