The Psychology Intern is responsible for providing clinical services including therapy and evaluation under the supervision of a licensed clinical psychologists to children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder, other neurodevelopmental disabilities, and related mood disorders and externalizing disorders.
Responsibilities and Experience
* Deliver treatment to children and adolescents with various neurodevelopmental disorders, mood disorders, and externalizing disorders.
* Provide empirically-supported treatments such as cognitive behavior therapy, parent-child interaction therapy, and other behaviorally-based interventions
* Participate in clinical and training meetings as necessary
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Able to work under pressure to prioritize and manage workload
* Strong teamwork ethic; positive, fexible attitude
This is a part-time position, responsible for meeting a minimum weekly billable hour requirement.
* Bachelor’s degree and current enrollment in a doctoral program in Clinical Psychology or related discipline
* Candidates required to submit a current CV, cover letter, and an example diagnostic report.