TreePeople is an environmental nonprofit organization that is mobilizing people, business, philanthropists, and public agencies to work together to create green, resilient communities by planting trees, capturing the rainwater, greening schools and providing fun environmental educational activities. We inspire, engage and support the community to increase the urban tree canopy and address climate threats and environmental justice in Los Angeles and across the region.
We are seeking a Systems Administrator that specializes in the Salesforce platform to join our I.T. team. In this position, you will work closely with management, staff, and subject matter experts to support day-to-day configuration, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce platform and related integrations.
- Serve as primary administrator for our Salesforce.com NPSP environment with 60+ users, as well as other Salesforce-integrated software
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, duplicate management, and other routine tasks
- Manage the integration of third-party software / systems into Salesforce (ex: Sage Intacct, Conga, Pardot, Volunteers app, FormAssembly, NationBuilder, company website, etc.)
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with our leadership team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and management activities
- Assist in the training of new users, create documentation for departmental processes, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and related application development teams
- Troubleshoot and work with end-users to ensure the applications meet their needs and keeps pace with changes in the organization
- Lead the identification and implementation of new Salesforce features and functionality to increase adoption and automation
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Work to provide solutions to challenges as they arise
- Other duties to support the I.T. department, as assigned