The Design Assistant will use a variety of creative tools to create attractive and informative printed and promotional pieces and products within brands and templates that are already produced. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Adapt previously designed pieces with updated information to create new promotions and advertisements.
- Use existing branding guidelines to create educational materials for various projects.
- Adapt package templates to design packaging for new products.
- Adapt signage templates to create new wayfinding and promotional signs at the public attractions.
- Maintain consistent branding & design presence across all promotional channels.
- Market products and events with strong, personal calls to action.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.