The Community School Activities Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Community School Model by assisting the Community School Coordinator with the delivery of afterschool activities and events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist Community School Coordinator with delivery of Community School Model
• Assist with planning, coordination and delivery of afterschool events and activities
• Attend program events as directed by Community School Coordinator and/or building administrator
• Attend meetings as requested by CISLV, building administrator or the United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
• Serve as well-informed ambassador in furthering the CISLV mission, its goals and programs
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Community School Coordinator
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to work effectively in changing work environment
• Highest degree of personal integrity.
• Courteous, respectful, and collaborative approach.
• Personal initiative and resourcefulness.
• Top quality standards for own work.
• Remain mission focus and student driven.
• Be an ambassador of CIS.
• Seek and recommend solutions and improvements.
• Deliver upon schedules and plans.
• Comply with agency policies and procedures and promote agency values and culture.
• May provide off-hours support.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned – this position is expected to evolve over time.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma required
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in education, social work or related preferred