PowerRail is North America’s leader for manufacturing and distributing locomotive parts to the global railroad market. You can be part of our essential administrative team.
Stimulating work environment with unlimited growth potential.
Great place to work: free coffee all day, casual dress code, family friendly schedule
We are an employee-owned company - come join our team and be part of the PowerRail Future.
Essential manufacturer of locomotive parts seeks an administrative assistant for the Human Resources team. Good communication skills and attention to detail required. We are a fast-growing business so we need a person who can grow with us. Set your own hours (up to 25 per week) and be an integral part of our growing team.
- perform miscellaneous data entry tasks
- Verify time-keeping entries and prepare payroll semi-monthly
- Help organize our new office space
- Audit I-9 forms
- Scan and file employee documentation
- Create and improve systems for performance reviews, training, intern program
- Verify invoices for payment approval
- Assist with incident and accident investigations
- A good teammate (works well with others), good work ethic (we need you here!), good attitude (looks for the positive in situations), self-starter (looks to see what needs to be done next).
- Reliable, accountable, able to work independently
- Quality and Detail focused.
- Confidential and conscientious
SALARY NEGOTIABLE depending on experience and ability.
Employee-owned company with opportunity for growth
Great work environment: Free coffee, casual dress code, growing company.
First shift - weekdays only
We are an employee-owned company - come join our team and be part of the PowerRail Future. EOE