PowerRail is North America’s leader for manufacturing and distributing locomotive parts to the global railroad market. You can be part of our essential administrative team.
Stimulating work environment with unlimited growth potential.
Great place to work: free coffee all day, casual dress code, family friendly schedule
We are an employee-owned company - come join our team and be part of the PowerRail Future.
Essential manufacturer of locomotive parts seeks an administrative assistant for the Human Resources team. Good communication skills and attention to detail required. We are a fast-growing business so we need a person who can grow with us. On-site work with a flexible schedule (up to 25 hours per week) learning all aspects of human resources.
- perform assorted data entry tasks
- Verify time-keeping entries and prepare payroll semi-monthly
- Help organize our new office space
- Audit I-9 forms
- Scan and file employee documentation
- Create and improve systems for performance reviews, training, intern program
- Verify invoices for payment approval
- Assist with incident and accident investigations
- A good teammate (works well with others), good work ethic (we need you here!), good attitude (looks for the positive in situations), self-starter (looks to see what needs to be done next).
- Reliable, accountable, able to work independently
- Quality and Detail focused. Confidentiality is imperative.
- Confidential and conscientious
SALARY NEGOTIABLE depending on experience and ability. Budgeted range is $14 to $18 per hour.
Employee-owned company with opportunity for growth
Great work environment: Free coffee, casual dress code, global company.
First shift - weekdays only
We are an employee-owned company - come join our team and be part of the PowerRail Future. EOE