Who We Are:
PowerRail Manufacturing, an AAR M-1003 Certified Company, located in Connersville, IN. USA has been providing high quality parts and components to the Rail Industry since 2007. Our services include our well know “True Blue”™ Remanufactured Components. We also offer a line of New Parts and components. PowerRail Manufacturing is geared towards the engine and related parts and components.
PowerRail is North America’s leader for manufacturing and distributing locomotive parts to the global railroad market. You can be part of our essential production team.
• Competitive compensation - entry level positions start at $14/hour.
• Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, disability, Flex Spending, 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership with profit sharing
• Stimulating work environment with unlimited growth potential.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance, Company-paid life and disability insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
We are an employee-owned company - come join our team and be part of the PowerRail Future.
- Receives and verifies core items according to shipping documentation; inspects incoming products for damage and completes required paperwork.
- Performs data entry of pertinent information in the database for inventory control purposes.
- Disassembles each Core and prepares each item for cleaning.
- Performs reconditioning of Cores by sandblasting components according to safety procedures.
- Performs quality assurance inspection of each part, noting any damage on appropriate paperwork.
- Monitors inventory levels and completes requisition for low stock items.
OTHER POSITIONS OPEN - APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE THE PRIOR EXPERIENCE SECTION OF THE APPLICATION, OR ATTACH A RESUME, TO BE CONSIDERED.
• A good teammate (works well with others), good work ethic (we need you here!), good attitude (looks for the positive in situations), self-starter (looks to see what needs to be done next).
• Able to lift 50 lbs
No experience necessary to apply! We’ll train you while you get paid!