This is the best entry-level career opportunity in the area with NO previous experience required! Earn up to $19/hr. from the start and over $50K a year as you also enjoy a $1,000 sign-on bonus, full benefits for you and your family, and more time off working 7 out of every 14 days!
Aalberts Surface Technologies – Specialized Heat Treatment is seeking an Entry Level Production Operator to join our team in Fort Smith, AR.
If you have a High School diploma or GED and are interested in starting a great career, this is an opportunity you need to explore! Apply now!
Build your future with a top employer in the area that cares about investing in your long-term success and taking good care of their employees. Full-time, part-time, and summer seasonal positions are available!
Why you should join our team:
· Excellent Compensation – Starting at up to $19.00/hour based on experience. Voluntary overtime available as well. You can also expect regular performance reviews and merit increases. Our average Entry-Level Production employee can earn more than $50,000 annually during their first year (includes bonuses and benefits)!
· Sign-On Bonus – $1,000 paid out over your first year!
· Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses – Based on attendance and performance.
· Health Bonus – Get $250 for you and your spouse when you go to your yearly health physical. That’s up to $500 in your pocket just for going to your doctor for a well visit!
· Low and No Cost Benefits – The company pays 95% of medical premiums for the employee and their family! They also pay 100% for dental and vision coverage for employees and their families; plus, tuition assistance program that pays up to $5,250 per year; 401k with matching; 2 weeks of vacation in your first year and 9 paid holidays; disability coverage, and life insurance.
· PPE Provided – We will provide you with all the PPE you need, including uniforms and a $150 safety boot allowance.
· Great Full-Time Schedule – You only work 7 out of every 14 days on the full-time 2-2-3 schedule with 12 hr. shifts. Every other weekend is a three-day weekend!
· Flexible Part-Time and Summer Seasonal Opportunities – We will work with you on hours that best fit your schedule outside of work!
· Training and Advancement – You will receive lots of training and cross training to learn new skills and be successful in your role. Plus, you can get education assistance to take outside learning courses. There are also lots of opportunities to move up into higher level roles down the road.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to demonstrate a High School level of reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Previous forklift/hi-lo experience is an asset but not required
- Ability to read/follow detailed work instructions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee must be able to accomplish in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. This job requires:
- Presence at the employer’s site during regularly scheduled shifts and business hours.
- Frequent walking within a plant environment.
- Close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of hands to manipulate, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms.
- Regular standing, talking, hearing, climbing or balancing, and lifting or moving up to 40 pounds.
- May be exposed to heat, fumes, noise, and humidity, etc. Safety equipment is provided.
- Regular stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
Candidates must successfully pass drug screening, a physical examination, and undergo reference/background checks prior to Offer of Employment. Position requires physical ability to lift up to 40 lbs.