Delaney Hardware is a leading provider of premium builder hardware for residential homes, multi-family buildings, and commercial projects. With comprehensive, stylish collections that combine superior finishes and smooth mechanics, Delaney’s unwavering commitment to value, quality, and exceptional service distinguishes it from the rest of the industry. As part of the Sargent and Greenleaf (S&G) family of brands, Delaney offers a full portfolio of hardware including door hardware, digital locks, barn door hardware, bath accessories, commercial hardware, trim hardware, and steel doors and frames.
Delaney is a passionate team with a continuous improvement culture dedicated to delivering trusted and transformative locking solutions while consistently exceeding customer expectations. Must be a champion of the Delaney Hardware corporate values of accountability, integrity, respect, teamwork, community, innovation, and leadership.
We are currently seeking a E-Commerce Data Entry Coordinator to join our Team.
The E-Commerce Data Entry Coordinator will assist in the day to day management of Delaney’s eCommerce channel under the direction of the E-Commerce Business Development Manager. This position’s responsibilities will include but not limited to processing purchase order requests, inventory feeds, and operations account management for the S&G Family of Brands (Delaney Hardware and Sargent & Greenleaf). As a member of our eCommerce department, the E-Commerce Data Entry Coordinator will also take online related customer calls and backup any extensions to the eCommerce department.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Receive and input customer purchase orders into ERP software
• Verify customer and order information for accuracy and completeness
• Perform data entry reviews in a timely manner, including but not limited to Batch Review, Backorder Review, Quote Review
• Release orders for approval to the warehouse for processing
• Learn Marketplace and Channel Partner Platforms and assist in analysis and onboarding or possibly use for retrieving orders
• Provides pricing, quotes, product availability, order tracking, and other information to customers
• Respond to customer and/or homeowner inquiries in a timely fashion
• Communicate with Purchasing department with inventory needs or discrepancies and takes necessary steps to mitigate backorders or order fulfillment delays
• Reviews and updates customer record files
• Complete item set up process for various eCommerce accounts
• Processes partner returns (RGAs) in a timely manner as needed
• Communicates with partners on tracking and return status when needed
• May conduct some analysis and reporting
• Remains knowledgeable and confident in company products and procedures and has a working ability to utilize company tools and resources to best service the customer
• Maintains data entry standards for accuracy and volume
• Load daily inventory feeds to channel partners and report on out-of-stock status of any Top 100 items to E-commerce team
• Attend and actively participate in product, process, and other trainings as needed or as required
• Coordinates and cooperates with Warehouse, Keying, and Accounting department to resolve any issues surrounding order processing and customer service.
• Perform other duties as required
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Strong Data Entry skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to manage competing priorities
• Project Management skills
• Detail oriented with commitment to accuracy and completeness
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred or 4+ years in related work experience
• Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Every other weekend work schedule. (Sat-Wed)/(Mon-Fri)
• Prolonged periods of sitting
• Ability to view computer for extended period
• Frequent and/or repetitive alpha/numeric keyboarding
Delaney is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religious creed, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status.