A Cell Culture Manager position is currently available in Wilmington, DE. ABS Inc. is a successful bioscience company with over 30 years’ experience providing cell culture and other pre-clinical laboratory services to R&D pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients worldwide.
• Candidate must have experience managing a bioscience laboratory, preferably a cell culture laboratory with a minimum of five direct reports.
• The ability to deliver projects reliably on time in accordance with client specifications is critical.
• Candidate should be knowledgeable of all aspects of mammalian cell culture scale up, including seeding, feeding, maintenance, and harvesting.
• Strict quality control guidelines of all products coming from cell culture must be monitored and adhered to.
• Experience with aseptic maintenance of cell culture and production laboratory is essential.
• The Manager must be able to effectively communicate with team members and clients of our progress with products and services and be able to respond quickly and accurately to client inquiries and requests.
• Record keeping, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask are a must.
• Education: BS or BA or higher degree in biological sciences.
• Knowledge of cell and molecular biology is required.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral, and written communication skills are required.
• The position requires a highly collaborative candidate with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.