As a Neighborhood Builder on our team, you will coordinate all site construction activities and supervise all Trade Partners as required to successfully complete the project on schedule. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all job sites activities.
• Supervising and directing all aspects of construction.
• Scheduling and managing relationship with Trade Partners for each home. Provide training and technical support to all Trade Partners to assure a high standard of quality and performance is met.
• Work with Engineer to determine proper house placement and elevations on lot prior to staking lot. Coordinate staking of lot with Engineer and Construction Coordinator.
• Conduct Pre-Dig meeting with Excavator at Homesite to review house placement and any pending extra’s.
• Assures that all work is in compliance with city or county requirements and building codes.
• Scheduling and attending required city inspections.
• Visit jobsite and manage the build process using Builder Trend daily.
• Make recommendations to improve quality of work, correct any defects, resolve jobsite problems and delays and improve productivity for all Trade Partners.
• Conduct Builder Walk with Quality Experience Manager
• Build relationships and communicate job progress with homeowners and New Home Sales Specialist using the Touch Point System.
• Educate the homeowner on the construction and care of their home from preconstruction thru the end of warranty.
• Meet weekly with production and office team to review schedule and report status on all homes.
• Represent builder as site Neighborhood Builder, in a professional manner, with both Trade Partners and Homeowners.
• Create an unmatched customer experience at every interaction
• Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Organized and can complete projects in a timely manner.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-through and superior customer service.
• Must have the attitude and ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and be able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with a professional, positive demeanor.
• Knowledge of residential building practices, able to read blue prints and understand blue prints.
Education and/or Experience:
• 4-yr college degree preferred but not required. Desirable study concentration in construction management.
• 3+ years of successful Project Management experience with a production residential or multi-family builder.
• Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production of all phases of residential construction.
• Experienced in managing multiple homes and sites.
• Certificates, Licenses & Designations: OSHA