Delaney Hardware is a leading provider of premium builder hardware for residential homes, multi-family buildings, and commercial projects. With comprehensive, stylish collections that combine superior finishes and smooth mechanics, Delaney’s unwavering commitment to value, quality, and exceptional service distinguishes it from the rest of the industry. As part of the Sargent and Greenleaf (S&G) family of brands, Delaney offers a full portfolio of hardware including door hardware, digital locks, barn door hardware, bath accessories, commercial hardware, trim hardware, and steel doors and frames.
Delaney is a passionate team with a continuous improvement culture dedicated to delivering trusted and transformative locking solutions while consistently exceeding customer expectations. Must be a champion of the Delaney Hardware corporate values of accountability, integrity, respect, teamwork, community, innovation, and leadership.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our Team.
The Customer Service Representative interacts with customers, by phone or electronically, to address inquiries, fulfill needs, and respond to issues in a service-centered approach. Provides service to support sales efforts in order to reach strategic goals.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Serve as a primary agent to the Sales queue and adheres to queue procedures
- Interacts with customers via phone, email, chat, or in person to provide service and fulfill needs
- Receive and input customer purchase orders into ERP software in an accurate and complete manner
- Release orders to timed batch or to the warehouse for processing
- Provides pricing, product availability, order tracking, and other information to customers
- Communicate with customers and/or Sales staff on questions, discrepancies, and updates regarding customer purchase orders or issues
- Perform data entry reviews in a timely manner, including but not limited to Batch Review, Backorder Review, Quote Review
- Reviews and updates customer record files
- Respond to customer and/or homeowner inquiries in a timely fashion
- Participate in sales efforts and may solicit sales as part of customer service function
- Communicate with Purchasing department with inventory needs or discrepancies and takes necessary steps to mitigate backorders or order fulfillment delays
- Remains knowledgeable and confident in company products and procedures and has a working ability to utilize company tools and resources to best service the customer
- Maintains data entry and queue standards for accuracy and volume
- Attend and actively participate in product, process, and other trainings as needed or as required
- Coordinates and cooperates with Warehouse, Keying, and Accounting department to resolve any issues surrounding order processing and customer service.
- Communicates and coordinate with Sales Support, Inside Sales, Outside Sales and Data Entry to provide best-in-class service for customers
- Perform other duties as required