The position of Digital Data Inspector will be responsible for the first article, in-process, and final inspection flight hardware; including but not limited to: fabricated parts, weldments, machined parts, tools, and assemblies. The Digital Data Inspector will be required to use various metrology tools to measure and compare actual features on components to the part requirements.
- Must be able to properly document inspection, prepare first article documentation and certification packages.
- Perform in-process and final inspections on product and perform product build documentation review and end-item data package review.
- Generate nonconformance reports for discrepancies discovered during inspection processes.
- The ability to inspect using conventional inspection tools.
- Interpret complicated aerospace drawings and specifications.
- The ability to use CMM’s (PCDMIS Software), Faro Arms, Romer Arms, Leica Laser Trackers, and various inspection devices.