Our mission is simple and our passion is contagious! TEAM FX strives to positively impact people’s lives through our FX Well fitness centers and digital wellness platform to drive truly lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences.
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a great opportunity with growth potential for you! We have 9 fitness facilities located throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area that are associated with Texas Health Resources. The Guest Relations (GR) Team Lead or Senior Lead at our Prosper location reports to the General Manager for that facility and supervises GR teammates during assigned shifts to ensure an exceptional experience is provided for everyone who enters our facility. Depending on your past experience, you may qualify to be hired as either a Team Lead or a Senior Team Lead.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Understand and embody the FX mission and culture, modeling our values for other teammates, and mentoring them as needed;
- Oversee all front desk activities and service including on-shift supervision of GR teammates and accountability for teammates following all FX practices and procedures which are designed to create exceptionally positive interactions with members and guests, and a high standard of customer service;
- Know and educate teammates, members, and guests about current activities and offerings at FX in order to support membership growth and retention;
- Work a variety of shifts throughout the entire week, including weekends, and share in shift coverage for teammates who are sick or have to call out due to an emergency call-outs – you can expect to occasionally work with no advance notice;
- Senior Team Leads with appropriate experience may also assist with creation of staffing schedules for coverage of the front desk, recruitment of potential GR teammates, and other similar activities; and
- Work collaboratively with the site Manager, Director of Operations, and others to sustain smooth operation of the front desk and consistently great service experiences for everyone.
Minimum qualifications for the position include the following:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a customer service or retail environment with high expectations around quality of interpersonal interactions and work performance;
- Minimum of six (6) months in a lead or supervisory role for a team of 1-3 people with proven success at operating in a calm, collaborative manner in a fast-moving, non-hierarchical environment;
- Must be proactive, organized, and can prioritize well with great work ethic, solid judgment, and proven self-motivation;
- Good, clear written and verbal communication skills, plus great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude – not afraid to have difficult conversations when needed;
- Good proficiency and accuracy with MS Office, retail POS, CRM, and other software;
- Strong interest in the business aspects of the fitness, beauty, and wellness industry, plus a current CPR/AED certification; and
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination as a condition of employment due to our affiliation with THR.
Enthusiasm, high energy, team orientation, and a ‘get it done’ approach are all necessary for success in our environment. Entrepreneurial attitude a plus. We offer a friendly, wellness-focused work environment along with benefits. To learn more, visit www.livefxwell.com. Immediate opening, apply online. Wage TBD DOE. No relocation assistance available. No calls & no recruiters please. EOE.