Essential Functions of the Job (listed in order of importance):
1. Various high tolerance machining supporting all areas of the company.
Marginal Job Functions: (if applicable)
1. Company Maintenance Support.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Blueprint reading, Micrometer reading, mathematics.
2. Set up and operate lathe, mill, grinder, ability to hold tolerance to .0001 inch, produce 2 Micron mirror finish.
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Trade school, apprenticeship, on the job training.
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
1. Lifting 50 lbs. pushing 50lbs, pulling 50 lbs.
2. Standing, eyestrain, fine motor skills.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
Exempt _____ Non-Exempt __X__
This company reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be required. This document does not create an employment contract. Employees are employed on an “at will” basis and may be terminated at any time.