If you are looking for a reputable company that offers competitive pay, a 401k match, 75% of monthly health, dental, vision and life insurance premiums paid for employee only coverage, and a contribution to your HSA account, look no further than Trinity Safety Group.
Trinity Safety Group has been serving clients since 2002 and believe strongly in consistency, innovation, respect, integrity, and empathy.
We understand that in order to provide high-quality and uncompromising service to our clients, we need to hire the best people. Our proven processes and advanced technology need high-quality team members in order to continually find ways to reduce workplace accidents. We value building authentic relationships, best in class personal interaction, across the board, in an environment built upon the foundation of servant leadership.
100% of the time, we put people first when it comes to safety.
62% of our employees hold a college degree.
42% of our employees carry the CSP, ASP or CHST designations.
23% of our staff has completed a master's degree.
12-year average of employee industry experience per employee.
Trinity Safety Group is seeking an entry level Safety Coordinator to provide safety consulting support to Indianapolis-based clients (mainly construction with some general industry). The Safety Coordinator will be responsible for identifying and addressing unsafe behaviors and hazards in the field, coaching, and completing documentation.
Primary activities include:
- Working with multiple clients in the Indianapolis area to fulfill their safety needs
- Monitoring work on the job site and identifying potential safety issues
- Managing and tracking safety training for competent person training, task training, equipment training etc.
- Assisting with project pre-planning activities
- Establishing performance goals and indicators
- Developing training plans
- Assisting with safety and risk management process onboarding
- Reviewing policies, procedures, and risk management initiatives to determine OSHA non-compliance and missing policies/procedures
- Establishing communication, coordination channels and a deliverable(s) schedule
- Conducting monitoring and measurement activities (site observations and reports)
- Supporting management in completion of claims management and incident investigations
- Analyzing project data, establishing trends, and communicating learning points
- Supporting and guiding management team in completing new defined processes and procedures
- Organizing an efficient schedule of client visits, trainings, and administrative work
- Working closely with the rest of the Trinity Safety Group Safety Services team members to ensure all client needs are being fulfilled
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients and ensuring continuous client satisfaction
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a safety-related field (preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in safety consulting
- Ability to travel throughout the greater Indianapolis area
- Excellent work ethic
- Outstanding interpersonal / communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- An entrepreneurial spirit where he/she takes ownership in his/her work
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- CHST (preferred)
- STS (preferred)
What We Offer
- Reimbursement package for pre-approved continuing education and certifications
Competitive wages with an excellent benefit package including:
- 75% of employee health care premiums paid by Trinity Safety Group for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- HSA Account with $600 contributed annually by Trinity Safety Group regardless of employee contribution
- 401k with TSG matching 100% of employee’s contributions up to 4% of employee’s salary after working 6 months
- PTO with seven major holidays paid
“Our product is people and to serve people. Our staff helps to build a culture of safety in the business operation. It’s so much more than just compliance, it’s about engaging people to understand how and why to work safely. If we make safety personal and are intentional with our activities, great things will happen.”-Jason Jones, President of Trinity Safety Group
Ranked on Inc. Magazine’s 2018 list of America’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
Trinity Safety Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.