Since 2015, Alphalete™ has been fearlessly committed to empowering others and, in the process, becoming better ourselves. Learn more, dream more—be more. These words not only shape our core mission at Alphalete™, they perfectly describe the qualities we look for when seeking out talent for our Alpha Team. We're proud...but never satisfied and we need motivated team members to join us as we experience rapid growth.
Count products and perform other inventory related activities in the Distribution Center in a safe manner. Apply principles of 5S in day to day work. Help build a culture where we can all learn more, dream more and be more. Work under close supervision of the Inventory Supervisor.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Count products in incoming shipments.
- Input and reconcile cycle count.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Pull orders from job stage locations.
- Arrange material and equipment.
- Compile and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in the DC. Count material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer.
- Compare inventories to records.
- Verify clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjust errors in computation or count, or investigate and report reasons for discrepancies.
- Compile information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and compute inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepare reports.
- Prepare list of items or products.
- May assist in other areas in the DC such as Fulfillment or Receiving.
- Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative relationships, maintaining them over time.
- Communicate with others by telephone, in written form, e-mail, other electronic means, or in person.
- Follow all safety polices and practices, work safe and tell HR or a leader if there is an unsafe condition.