The Programs Coordinator is an hourly position to assist with museum programs, events, labs, camps and workshops are planned, scheduled, advertised, and carried out. The Programs Coordinator will also support department management in the development and implementation of new programs for various ways to interact with and educate guests to keep up with changing demands. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God honoring fashion.
This position is required to work on site at the Creation Museum.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Meet with various performers for live presentations to verify their availability, schedule programs, events, workshops, and tours. Communicate with other departments in order to facilitate a successful event as necessary.
- Promote the department vision of providing excellent service to all external and internal guests.
- Assist leadership with various aspects of program coordinating.
- Maintain proficiency in various aspects of programs and events of the museum.
- Help measure and assess guest feedback for the continual improvement of events, programs and workshops.
- Stay up to date regarding, programs, workshops, events, etc.
- Coordinate with Speakers to facilitate Explore Days, Camps and Labs.
- Forwarding scheduled event information to POS so events can be entered into BOS, web and paper signs printed.
- Participate and assist in events as needed and/or assign them to a responsible substitute.
- Complete green sheets on a weekly basis.
- Entering events on Events and Ops calendar.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.