Hilton Garden Inn Patriot Place is seeking an engaging, friendly and detail oriented Front Desk Supervisor to join our team. This individual will be directly responsible for the front desk and night audit teams, with a focus on guest and associate satisfaction. Ideal candidates will be driven and focused on driving guest satisfaction and leading and developing our associates.
- Assist in the interviewing and strong performance supervision of front office associates.
- Ongoing review of staff to ensure adherence to established policies and procedures
- Process check-in and check-out, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests
- Knowledge of hotel property, local attractions to assist guests.
- Establish and maintain open collaborative relationships with direct reports, and management throughout the hotel
- Compliance with Federal & State Labor laws
- Ensure that all complaints regarding service and/or accommodations are investigated and resolves
- Monitor budgets and payroll records and review financial transactions to ensure appropriateness
- Ongoing analysis of processes for continuous improvement/efficiency
- Coach and support front office team to effectively manage occupancy, guest service, and controllable expenses
- Identify service issues and trends. Facilitate creative solutions to overcome obstacles and insure continuous guest satisfaction results
- Balance cost controls with exceptional guest service and associate satisfaction
- Maintain STRICT key controls and safety and security standards.
- Other duties as assigned
Colwen Hotels offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
- Paid Time off Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Leave and Bereavement Leave
- Hotel Discounts
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V