- Perform assembly operations requiring fine hand dexterity.
- Understand and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
- Comply with work schedules and properly report hours worked.
- Have the ability to initial and date and write notes and other entries legibly.
- Comply with all written procedures and safety practices.
- Read and understand procedures written in English.
- Assist in writing and updating assembly procedures, protocols and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective actions for issues encountered on the line.
- Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback regarding assembly procedures.
- Assure product and process quality by following Quality System procedures.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical company
- Must have good English written and verbal communication skills
- Good arithmetic skills are required
- Mechanical aptitude desired
- Medical device experience is preferred
- General proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Flexible demeanor and comfortable dealing with uncertainties
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Physical on site presence is required