About the Company: Pioneer Technology Group is a fast-growing Software Technology Company, with benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and a 401(k) plan with employer matching. Also included is 10 paid holidays and paid time off. Pioneer is privately owned and staffed with energetic professionals that believe in making the company the best in the industry. Pioneer offers a variety of products and services, with the majority targeted at local and state government. We are currently looking for bright individuals to join our development team who are passionate about the technology industry and have an interest in starting a career with an expanding company. In this role, you will collaborate with both clients and business units to bring innovative solutions to our product line.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Involvement with the lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support of developed solutions
- Follow Pioneer’s development practices to solve intricate technical problems
- Learn, understand, and apply new technologies independently and with training
- Review and estimate development time and participate in setting deadlines and ETAs
- Prioritizing development projects based on overall company and or client impact
- Document all progress, issues, and resolutions effectively and efficiently so that other team members can assist in completing a deliverable
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and programming applications
- 5+ years’ experience of C#/VB.NET development with strong knowledge of .NET Framework
- 5+ years’ experience writing SQL queries, stored procedures and functions
- Web and REST API development experience
- Vue, Angular, React, or Blazor is a plus
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (required)
- Must have strong communication skills, ability to work directly with customers on requirements and testing
- Strong emphasis on robust documentation of all work completed
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS tools
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
Pioneer Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.