REPORTS TO: Customer Care Manager
POSITION DESCRIPTION We are currently hiring a full-time Customer Care Associate. This role is responsible for answering multiple lines, correctly inputting orders into Point-of-Rental, and provide above and beyond customer service. Along with great wages, Customer Care Associate will benefit from learning a new, fun, fast paced industry with great co-workers.
Position Type – Full-time, Non-Exempt Base Compensation – $14.00+
• Base Compensation DOE, paid weekly
• Medical Insurance options for PPO or HSA
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid holidays and PTO
• Pre-Tax SIMPLE retirement plan with 3% company match
• Access to Professional Development Opportunities supported by PortaPros
• Company provided branded attire for work and professional events
• Training and personal development opportunities
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Ability to comfortably have personal or phone conversations with customers and/or potential customers regarding products, service, pricing and value
• Answer multiple lines, while focusing on 100% customer satisfaction
• Correctly input orders into Point-of-Rental
• Process payments both electronically and cash in hand
• Provide customer quotes within a 24 hour period
• Follow up with all customers for customer satisfaction
• Communicate with Operations Manager deliveries/pick-ups/special events
• Maintain a clean work space
• Work independently and productively while keeping open communication with PortaPros Team
• Maintain Safety Standards as established and required by company
• Special/Other projects as assigned by Management Team
Qualifications & Requirements
• Administrative experience preferred
• Must be able to speak English- Bilingual is a plus.
• Strong customer service skills/experience preferred
• Computer experience including Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
• Sound analytical skills
• Adhere to Drug Free Workplace policy
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to work overtime, evenings & weekends
• Ability to work flexible hours, days, and weekends.
• Ability to read maps and precisely follow directions.
• Maintain professionalism at all times, be reliable and punctual
• Self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work all seasons and weather conditions
• Positive can-do attitude with a team-oriented and strong work ethic
• Good relationship building skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.