The Housekeeper/Cleaner will clean, sanitize, and maintain all areas of the Clubhouse. The Housekeeper reports directly to the Director of Maintenance and Housekeeping.
Job Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
• Performs general cleaning and sanitizing tasks and services throughout the clubhouse.
• Uses cleaning cart to transport cleaning supplies.
• Cleans and disinfects bathrooms.
• Cleans and disinfects kitchen and dining areas.
• Wipes and dusts surfaces in main areas, event rooms and cleans mirrors.
• Vacuums and cleans floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes.
• Stocks soap and hand towels in bathrooms.
• Picks up and empties trash containers.
• Removes linens, loads washers and dryers and folds linen in laundry room as needed.
• Notifies maintenance if something is not working properly.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Detail-oriented and thorough.
• Ability to remain discreet and respect the privacy of guests.
• Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
• Ability to follow instructions and precautions while working with various chemicals.
Education and Experience:
• Education sufficient to read, write, and speak as needed for the job.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent is preferred
• Prolonged periods standing and walking and frequently pulling, pushing, and bending.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times.