West Shore Country Club, the Premier Area Country Club, is looking for creative minds to join our seasoned culinary team in the roles of Line Cook and Prep Cook. The West Shore Country Club Kitchen offers excellent working conditions and endless opportunity for career development and personal growth.
Line Cook – Responsible for preparing and placing items required for workstations according to instructions provided by Sous Chef. The line cook ensures work areas are clean and sanitized, prepares items according to receipts provided, and assist the Sous Chef in other areas as needed.
Prep Cook – Prepares food items in accordance with the club recipes and standards. Prepares food items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards. The prep cook will set-up, maintain, and breakdown prep cook stations. The prep cook assists in other areas needed as directed by the Sous Chef.
All kitchen staff is expected to comply with all state and local health and safety regulations.
Education and/or Experience
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Have a High School diploma or GED.
• Previous hospitality industry cooking experience preferred.
• Knowledge of basic food preparation principles.
• Awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions and skilled in following food safety practices
Ideal Candidate should possess the following attributes
• Positive, Creative, and Adaptable Personality
• Ability to work in a high paced environment and under pressure while maintaining high standards
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Driven and focused on providing the best quality of service and food at all times
• Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during emergency situations
West Shore Country Club offers to all employees:
• Paid on the job training
• Fun and enjoyable work environment
• Limited Employee Golfing Privileges
• Company Provided Meals
• Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
• A Winning Team for all to succeed
West Shore Country Club Full Time Employees receive:
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
• 401K with company match
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Company Paid STD, LTD and AD&D insurance
To Apply click on the apply button or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone Calls Please.