West Shore Country Club, the Premier Area Country Club, is looking for creative minds to join our seasoned culinary team in the role of Banquet Cook. The West Shore Country Club Kitchen offers excellent working conditions and endless opportunity for career development and personal growth.
Banquet Cook – Provides high quality food production for banquet functions and private parties. Engages with banquet staff and event guest to ensure an enjoyable experience for all. Manages the menu planning, costing and execution and employee supervision for banquet functions including holiday buffets, Sunday brunch and other special occasions.
Education and/or Experience
Degree from a post-secondary culinary arts training program preferred.
A minimum of three years in a food preparation position encompassing all phases of food preparation and kitchen operation.
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations:
Ideal Candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Positive, Creative, and Adaptable Personality
• Ability to work in a high paced environment and under pressure while maintaining high standards
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Driven and focused on providing the best quality of service and food at all times
• Knowledge of and ability to perform required role during emergency situations
West Shore Country Club offers to all employees:
• Paid on the job training
• Fun and enjoyable work environment
• Limited Employee Golfing Privileges
• Company Provided Meals
• Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
• A Winning Team for all to succeed
West Shore Country Club Full Time Employees receive:
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
• 401K with company match
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Company Paid STD, LTD and AD&D insurance
To Apply click on the apply button or email resume to email@example.com. No Phone Calls Please.