As an IT Engineer your responsibility is to support our sales team. This includes all aspects of the Information Technology sale including: designing and architecting IT solutions, networks, and implementing solutions.
As an IT Engineer your duties will include:
• Comprehensive consultation to clients and their IT management and staff, at the highest technical levels.
• Support and involvement with the initial sales process, presenting the components of the Maturity Model and Technology Road-map.
• Designing, writing, and developing scope of work for IT application and installation.
• Facilitate meeting and strategic planning sessions with clients in order to satisfy, retain and expand our account base.
• Managing Pre-sales consultancy personnel or advisory engagements to facilitate the development of IT Service Sales.
• Providing training, development and direction of IT Engineers that support over 148 Outside Sales Representatives.
• Developing and maintaining a 'trusted advisor' relationship with current IT team, sales teams, and clients.
• Ongoing development and understanding of key vertical market trends, regulations and compliance requirements. Ongoing development of IT and industry knowledge.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS or equivalent plus a minimum of 3 years selling managed services
• Previous experience in managed IT services or information technology field
• Comfortable with general IT operations and service management.
• Good understanding of Windows Server environments
• Solid knowledge of networking protocols and concepts
• Advanced technical writing skills
As an Employee at POA, you’ll enjoy:
• Team-player environment
• Aggressive 401k program 100% match since 1987
• Full benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO
• FSA programs
Pacific Office Automation is one of the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. We have twenty five branches located in seven western states. Our phenomenal growth and reputation in the industry, have created an opportunity for an IT Sales Engineer to join our team. If this sounds like you, please apply today!