Hospitality Coordinator Job Description:
The Hospitality Coordinator will work closely with the Event Director & Program Coordinator to act as a guest liaison and coordinator for all taproom events, including tent, firepit, cabana and private event rentals. The ideal candidate demonstrates exceptional hospitality, communication skills and organization.
This role will offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including paid time off, health and dental insurance, a 401k retirement savings plan with company matching. Employees also receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity for advancement within the company.
- Assist with direct book rental management & confirmations
- Assist with event & direct book set up and daily organization
- Act as the guest's on site point of contact and assistant for their event, working with Beer Captains & FOH manager to enhance and improve the guest's experience
- Assist with deliveries & shipping as needed
- Assist with public event execution & development
- Assist with public & private event tours
- Handle any onsite event problems as they arise
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain proper and professional conduct at all times.
- May be required to perform duties outside of their normal job description when necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality or Communications preferred, or equivalent experience
- Previous event or hospitality experience preferred
- Cicerone® Certification training program or similar beer/beverage educational program highly recommended.