About the Organization:
Nexa is a private equity backed, leading provider of 24/7/365 virtual receptionist and client intake services to over 3,000 SMB companies across the US through its three brands: Nexa Receptionists, Alert Communications, and MainLine Telecommunications (collectively “Nexa”). Our services include phone answering, message taking, lead generating, lead qualification, web lead response, and email & text services to clients in legal, healthcare, home & commercial services, as well as professional industries. We leverage proprietary technology to integrate into customers’ software applications, creating a sticky value-add service.
About the Role:
The Strategic Partnerships Coordinator will play a key role in the expansion of Nexa’s strategic partnership initiative that accelerates growth across its portfolio of brands. You will help drive new business opportunities through strategic relationships with key players in the home services, legal, and healthcare services industries. You will connect with market-leading marketing services agencies, technology platforms, and industry associations, educating them on the ways in which Nexa’s portfolio companies can help their customers/clients grow and scale their business. This role reports directly to the Manager of Strategic Partnerships. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter…
What you will be doing:
• Prospect new partners and make the right connections across all levels of their organization.
• Sources and nurtures new strategic partnership leads from inception and through to an established and active partner.
• Grows the volume of leads/referrals from new-to-Nexa strategic partners.
• Drive revenue growth by closing and managing new partners in an autonomous environment.
• Provide key insights and contribute new ideas to help develop and grow the business.
• Executes on-site/virtual enablement (where appropriate) with strategic prospective new partners to better engage the wider team.
• Be a creative problem solver and show the ability to inform and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
• 2+ years of experience in partnerships, business development, sales support, account management, or management consulting
• Experience working with digital marketing agencies and or technology platforms a plus
• Motivated, self-starter, who can work with little supervision and thrives in a dynamic environment
• Natural curiosity; desire to learn and be a part of a new business venture
• Ability to adapt to changing needs of the organization
• Previous experience in a client or partner facing role a plus
• Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS required
BENEFITS: In addition to a dynamic team environment, you will be offered competitive benefits, and generous incentives. Full health benefits are available after a successful 60 days of employment.
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K with 4% company match
• Paid time off-3 weeks in the first year
• Structured advancement opportunities
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mission & Core Values
As a Customer Success Specialist, your mission is to serve as the voice of our clients and drive their growth through exceptional experiences.
As a Nexa team member, you will be expected to live out the Nexa Core Values by:
• Working with INTEGRITY; by doing the right thing even when no one is looking
• Honoring DIVERSITY; by celebrating our differences & committing to inclusion
• Realizing an OBSESSION with the growth & success of our people, clients & company
• Embracing ACCOUNTABILITY by understanding that “If it’s meant to be, it’s up to me”
• Welcoming TEAMWORK; knowing that together, we win