ProxsysRx pharmacies are retail in nature, but also offer interesting differences from a typical retail setting with our bedside medication delivery program (Meds to Beds). We are currently recruiting for a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) floater for our Birmingham area pharmacies. This opportunity is perfect for an experienced pharmacy technician who enjoys interacting with their patients and who is looking to broaden their pharmacy career.
- Strong knowledge for adjudicating claims and filling prescriptions efficiently.
- Accept written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Record medical histories while maintaining confidentially and compliance with HIPPA regulations.
- Deliver quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests.
- Select and count appropriate medication, place in appropriate container, create pharmacy label, and places completed prescription in area for pharmacist to verify.
- Participate in inventory audits and purchasing of medications and pharmacy supplies.
- The position will also help with coverage of our Rx Care Advocate role which is responsible for the presentation and coordination of the bedside medication delivery program.
- Monday-Friday day shift hours. Closed on weekends.
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Generous PTO policy
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability
- Company paid employee life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching contributions