Job Title: Clinical LTM EEG Manager
This is a REMOTE opportunity
CortiCare is the nation’s first and leading remote EEG monitoring service. Working with CortiCare, you will be encouraged to grow in your neurodiagnostic career with advancement opportunities and supported continuing educational development.
CortiCare is seeking a talented individual to join us as a Clinical LTM EEG Manager
Position Highlights: The LTM EEG Manager will be responsible for the oversight and management of a CortiCare Remote EEG technologist team. The Manager will ensure that his/her team is performing their assigned functions efficiently while promoting excellence in patient care. Facilitates a positive work environment and acts as a coach and mentor to entire LTM Remote EEG Tech team. The Manager is expected to be the technical content expert in EEG Monitoring. Collaborates with Medical Director and Director of Clinical Quality Assurance to maintain and improve Neurodiagnostic practices and remote EEG ICU/EMU Monitoring/Reading. Must be able to work independently and have demonstrated leadership, communication and problem-solving skills. Must be highly organized, efficient, and able to implement and manage changes.
- Full time, 40 hours/ Benefits eligible
- Flex hours, Days, Nights, Weekends
- Our shared values reflect who we are and why we’re here and include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Compassion and Caring.
- Competitive Benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO accrual, CE reimbursement
- Lead the world in supporting brain health for all individuals and communities through innovative tele-EEG solutions and extraordinary patient care
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate to advanced competency in learning and working with various software/technology.
- Demonstrated communication, organization and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of ICU and neonatal EEG, normal and abnormal EEG patterns, epilepsy and seizure patterns, understands clinical correlates.
- Recognizes artifacts, familiar with use of montages, filters and recording concepts.
- Ability to supervise and lead teams in a remote environment
Education and Experience:
- Board Registration Certificate in Long-Term Monitoring (CLTM) (REQUIRED)
- Minimum two (2) year- Supervisory and scheduling experience in a 24/7 facility (REQUIRED)
- Board Registration Registered Electroencephalographic Technologist (R.EEG.T) (REQUIRED)
- Minimum general Associate’s degree, preferably in healthcare related field; supervisory or leadership experience may be substituted on a year-to-year basis. BS preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years Long Term EEG Monitoring experience.
- Graduate of a CAAHEP- accredited school of END Technology (Preferred)
- Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must have a HIPAA compliant workspace that is free from unauthorized viewing
- Must have reliable cell phone/internet service
CortiCare is an EEOC employer.