As a senior member of the managed services Field Team, the Senior Technical Account Manager will provide high-level technical support and technical strategy road-mapping to managed services clients in a 24/7/365 environment. As a visible member of our team, this individual will work at Managed Solution’s headquarters and at various client sites. He or she will be responsible for the following:
• Accountability for overall client ownership from a technical perspective, ensuring and coordinating client issue resolution in accordance with Service Level Targets
• Acting as a senior technical resource for client issue/problem escalation in the managed services department
• Participating in problem and incident management activities where necessary.
• Accountability for ensuring the successful management of client server and desktop agent counts
• Assessing and understanding the technical needs of clients
• Accountability for managed services clients’ infrastructure and server maintenance, including the development of a technical strategy for ongoing management in accordance with the client’s business goals.
• Mentoring and supervising daily activities of Field Engineer staff. Provide feedback to Field Engineers in accordance with company and departmental policies.
• Performing technology project services as well as T&M work (non-project) for assigned clients
• Accountability for ensuring documentation management for clients
• Periodically traveling onsite to clients to address technical needs or concerns
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
• An associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, plus 5+ years of experience in a help desk or field technician capacity, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Demonstrated dedication to outstanding customer service and a drive to deliver exceptional service to both internal and external team members.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Experience prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated success in a leadership/mentorship capacity strongly preferred.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
• Integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Microsoft or other technical certifications highly desired for this position.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills in a Windows environment, including desktop and server OS
• Proficiency in LAN/WAN administration and concepts
• Advanced proficiency in Exchange and Active Directory
• Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies, including Azure, AWS, Office 365
• Demonstrated success using ticket systems to document client issues and communication.
• Experience providing technical and professional mentorship to assigned reports.
• Demonstrated success in providing disciplinary coaching.
• Ability to provide honest, objective feedback in a respectful manner as part of a performance management practice.
Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. The essential functions of this job require: the ability to frequently sit and stand for long periods of time; to climb and balance; to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or bend; to manipulate objects with fine and gross motor skills; to frequently lift and maneuver 10 pound objects and occasionally lift and maneuver 50 pound objects; to communicate in written and spoken English, including over the phone; to hear; to utilize close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Managed Solution is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants who can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Managed Solution participates in the federal E-Verify program to validate the authenticity of work eligibility documents. As part of this program, Managed Solution will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information, see https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.