Due to recent promotions and growth of our company, D&H is looking to add new members to our Quality team! This first shift position is a great opportunity for someone with solid CMM/Faro Arm programming skills who is looking to learn and grow!
• Work with all levels within the organization to help troubleshoot quality issues and new projects. Strong communication skills are required.
• Program and Operate Brown & Sharpe CMM using PC-DMIS
• Program and operate Faro Arm and Faro Laser Line Probe using Polyworks.
• Verify that both purchased and internally fabricated parts and assemblies conform to all specifications
• Communicate deficiencies to appropriate departments, help perform corrective action and follow-up
• Accurate collection and documentation of measurement data
• Interact with engineering, suppliers, procurement, operations and quality personnel with regard to disposition of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) submissions. Helps identify PPAP concerns and helps resolve with support from the rest of the team.
Required Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations preferably in the stamping or fabrication industries
• Proficient computer skills including M/S Office, AutoCAD, Solidworks preferred but not required.
• 3+ years’ PC-DMIS and Polyworks programming experience
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
D&H is a metal stamping and fabricating company located in Oconomowoc, WI. We offer a dynamic work environment with lots of opportunities to learn and grow! For more information, visit www.dhmetalstamping.com.
D&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer