The Seasonal - Apprentice contributes to a positive guest experience for Creation Museum guests. This is accomplished by being knowledgeable in Creation Museum operation and processes, and in assisting department leadership as they manage day to day operations. This specialist is expected to demonstrate a high level of excellence in professionalism and guest services across the operation. They exemplify the qualities of a servant leader, are a positive role model to others and humbly lead by example with a positive attitude. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Model the behavior and culture of a Creation Museum team member
- Execute exceptional guest service, as outlined in all formalized department training
- Demonstrated excellence in guest service, ability to problem solve, strong organizational skills, able to maintain safety standards, understanding guest needs, excellent communication skills
- Assist guests throughout the attraction
- Serve all departments by attending to daily operational tasks
- Attend to daily operational needs and observable service breaks, as directed by or in coordination with department managers and -Service Excellence team coordinators.
- Promote sales by educating guests on products and references
- Maintain a safe environment for guests by ensuring walkways are clear of products, boxes, spills or any other potential tripping/slipping hazards
- Maintain thorough understanding of evacuation protocol
- Display a servant attitude at all times
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.