The Digital Signage Manager will be responsible for organizing, implementing, and expanding the use of digital media content throughout our attractions and facilities. This position will need to have experience working with digital delivery programs (such as Scala) with the primary purpose of providing marketing to guests along with way-finding and general attraction/ministry information. The goal is to create powerful visual media that will engage & inform our guests. Though this position will be reporting directly to the VP of Audio/Visual, they will also be working with many other departments in order to pull together all the information needed. This will include Point of Sale, Design, Guest Service, Events, etc. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Maintain digital signage media players and displays installed at the Ark Encounter, Creation Museum & Warehouse. They will also Maintain portable displays used by the Advancement and Events teams.
- Operate and maintain Scala as the primary digital signage software as well as Pro-Presenter and other media platforms.
- Administering & customizing user accounts for various departments within the ministry that utilize digital signage.
- Use Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Scala designer and other relevant video editing suites to create digital signage templates and files that improve guest experience and promote attraction activities and publications.
- Work with event organizers to incorporate digital signage marketing before and during live events.
- Work with the marketing department to create digital signage marketing campaigns that align with current needs and marketing plans.
- Work with the Technology and AV department for network and maintenance needs.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.