As a Waste & Recycling Analyst, you work with a group of Northstar client facilities to provide excellent customer service, grow Northstar’s business footprint, and identify/implement landfill diversion, cost savings, and efficiency projects.
Major Responsibilities: The primary responsibility of the Client Development position is to manage a group of Northstar Recycling clients.
- Maximize profits and retention rates
- Identify and implement creative solutions for waste and recycling programs, projects include cost-savings and diversion opportunities
- Maintain and build professional relationships with external site contacts based on trust and respect
- Serve as a point of escalation for urgent service issues
- Conduct on-site and phone waste audits with manufacturing sites
- Manage your own workload and identify your own projects to hit Northstar performance objectives
- Analyze historic data to offer recommendations on waste program improvements
- Analysis to optimize service and surpass client expectations.
- Materials, Training and Equipment
- Sorting procedures and Collection processes
Key Selection Criteria:
Northstar Recycling Client Development Executives serve as the lead contact for a large number of clients. Criteria include:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple simultaneous projects with various internal and external teams
- Large volume of daily tasks
All candidates with a college degree are welcome, and no specific experience is required as we provide training and coaching for our team members.
This position is available as a remote position or hybrid (remote/in-person) in our office location in East Longmeadow, MA, Little Falls, NY and Venice, CA.
Both internal and external applicants are invited to apply.