Our Experienced CNC Machinists perform set up, and operation of complex machined components for many different industries, including military, aerospace, oil and gas, and power generation in horizontal or vertical machining and turning centers.
• Perform advanced setups
• Edit and prove out programs
• Perform progressive machining operations to specs
• Participate in and contribute to continuous improvement culture including lean initiatives
• Maintain required quality and cleanliness standards
• Familiarity with Mazak and Fanuc controls
• Proficient with required measuring equipment for respective work performed
• Excellent math skills including trigonometry
• Strong knowledge of blueprint reading including GD&T
• A clear understanding of feed and speed characteristics of specific types of metals and cutting tools
• Embrace and demonstrate company values
1st shift operates from 6:00am to 4:30pm. 2nd shift operates 4:30pm- 2:30am Visit https://www.traceamatic.com/careers for a complete list of benefits.
Don't have a resume? Contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-641-6707.
Trace-A-Matic is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.