General Summary: Perform basic supportive dental procedures under the supervision of a licensed dentist.
Education and Knowledge
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Completion of a CODA-accredited dental assisting programs in the United States required
· Require knowledge of dental/office equipment, and dental/medical terminology
· Demonstrate knowledge of safety, infection control & emergency policies and procedures
· Proof of completing all of the following:
· Must have minimum of three year experience as Unlicensed Dental Assistant
· Must be able to work independently within scope of assigned task with minimum supervision
Skills and Abilities
· Effectively, in English, both verbally and written.
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
· Bilingual and Bi-literate English/Spanish preferred
Licensure and Certifications
· CPR/BLS Certification