ChatterBlast Media is looking for a part-time hourly contractor (up to 20 hours per week). The Advertising & Analytics Assistant will work to build, maintain and design reporting dashboards to help internal and external stakeholders understand their data. This role will work closely with the ads and analytics team to craft excellent excellent data visualizations from start to finish.
- Assist in all operational, ad hoc and ongoing reporting deliverables supporting the Ads & Analytics team.
- Organize and maintain a dashboard database to allow for easy team access.
- Support the dashboard product lifecycle and contribute to usage documentation.
- Facilitate data collection, processing and entry for specific platforms.
- Build out dashboard templates based on campaign needs.
- Manage and maintain dashboards on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or a Business/Analytics related field.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, other standard business products.
- Ability to stay ahead of emerging trends in data analytics and related products.
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for user experience and design in a technical setting. We want our reports to look good and tell a great story!
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.