The role of Account Executive at ChatterBlast Media is a supporting position within the company’s account team. This role is designed to provide account support to the account management team and manage select clients/projects.
This role is 50% internal and 50% client facing, and requires a creative, enthusiastic and detail-oriented approach. You are proactive and happy to work collaboratively, and both an over-communicator and quick problem-solver.
- Support manager and deliver on client expectations and needs on a consistent basis
- Support the account management team with a focus on client service and project management
- Track and maintain select campaigns between a handful of clients, at different stages
- Assist manager in tracking internal and external progress to complete project deliverables
- Assist manager in the full project life cycle including: account kick-off, work orders, creative briefs, implementation and reporting
- Manage daily posting schedule for digital content across all networks
- Manage monitoring and engagement tools to respond and track online conversation and campaign success
- Manage online interaction within social, blog and forum communities through third-party tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, ShortStack, Brandwatch)
- Complete projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Interpret client goals and work with creative, ads and reporting teams to concept and implement creative strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to ensure overall client satisfaction
- Promote the expansion of business with existing clients with innovative ideas and timely input on upcoming and existing client projects
- Drive clients and the agency, both creatively and strategically