The role of Account Manager at ChatterBlast Media is a primary position in the company’s account team. This role is designed to manage the company’s expanding client list and lead special projects. This individual will manage a team made up of account executive(s), coordinator(s) and intern(s).
This role is client facing and requires a creative, deadline-driven and detail-oriented approach. You have a passion for digital trends and understanding of B2C and B2B marketing, social networks and brands. You are an organized and proactive team leader. You know how to get things done on time and accurately, act with integrity, exercise strong judgment and creativity.
- Manage and deliver on client expectations and needs on a consistent basis
- Manage and mentor the internal account team with a focus on client service and project management
- Manage internal and external progress to complete project deliverables
- Maintain accountability for managing projects: budgets, hours, timelines, deliverables and results
- Manage the full project life cycle including: account kick-off, work orders, creative briefs, implementation and reporting
- Work directly with the creative director and strategy director to build out team (account and creative)
- Interpret client goals and work directly with creative, ads and reporting teams to concept and implement creative strategies
- Maintain, regularly meet with, network and grow relationships with clients to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Drive CBM brand awareness, and uncover additional opportunities for growth.
- Drive the expansion of business with existing clients with innovative ideas and timely input on upcoming and existing client projects.
- Drive clients and the agency, both creatively and strategically