Do you love to create delight through design and attention to detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? If so, then we invite you to apply to AutoCamp to join our adventure.
AutoCamp Cape Cod is seeking Seasonal Guest Experience Associates to greet and welcome guests to AutoCamp and helps to make them feel comfortable in the environment. The person in this position will check-in and check-out guests and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to ensure total customer satisfaction.
AutoCamp is a lifestyle hotel brand that is changing the way people experience the great outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free, and comfortable experience in the world’s top outdoor destinations – we call it Outdoor Hospitality.
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you. Be sure to fill out the application and if you have a resume and a cover letter attach them too.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet and welcome guests by speaking in a warm, friendly and courteous manner.
- Support guests with registration and accommodation assignments, helping with special requests when needed and possible.
- Guide guests with check-ins/check-outs in an efficient and friendly manner, and in accordance to AutoCamp’s policies.
- Collect and distributes messages for guests.
- Pre-register, block and take same day reservations; and when necessary future reservations following hotel rate structures, discounts, and sell strategies.
- Resolve guest complaints and assists with inquiries that relate to AutoCamp’s services, events, directions, local attractions, etc.
- Assist in solving billing discrepancies.
- Perform cancellations according to procedures.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Supervisor.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability and comfort in working with cloud based applications; knowledge of Google Suite products preferred.
- Strong relational skills.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- Required: customer service background.
- Preferred: college degree in hospitality, business administration or similar.
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL...
- Be well groomed and have a keen sense of style and an appreciation for good design.
- Practice thoroughness and an attention to detail.
- Possess excellent and attentive customer service.
- Be like a MacGyver, and able to find solutions when issues arise.